PCB Layout, PCB Design (PCB = PWB = PWA, see glossary link at item I)
- Software Compatibility
- Streamlined PCB design introduction
- PCB layout technologies
- DUT boards
- Outsourcing - PCB design procedures , based on a typical project.
- Quoting PCB layout , quick quote form.
- Help with quick quote form: Pin counts, etc.
- PCB software compatibility, importable into Altium Designer
- Software Compatibility, Schematics
- Schematic capture service
- Advantages of streamlined electronic schematic capture .
- What an electrical engineer wants.
- Electronic project revisions using streamlined schematics.
- Schematic software compatibility, importable into Altium Designer
What's New Additions to our site.
On-line Training in Streamlined PCB Design (SLPD)
- Introduction to scope and purposes of streamlined PCB design online training .
- Logon to or register for online training.
- Our address and genesis.
- Brief resumes of principal associates.
Free Downloads and Information
- Tools for PCB Designers and Electrical Engineers, including GcPrevue, a free Gerber file viewer
- Internet marketing strategies
- Web site design, web page authoring.
Tutorials for GcPrevue Version 13 or Higher
- Assembly drawing plots from Gerber files, using GcPrevue
Tutorials for GcPrevue Version 8
- Checking Gerbers with GcPrevue, a tutorial .
- GcPrevue FAQ.
- Assembly drawing plots from Gerber files, using GcPrevue Version 8 .
- How to find the actual location of a Windows shortcut file on your hard drive.
Glossary Glossary of PCB Layout and Manufacturing
Help Help with viewing our site.
Electronics Project Design and Development Links
- Electronics-related links
Golden Gate Graphics, Centennial, Colorado 80122-3422, USA
Located in the middle, near Littleton, Highlands Ranch and Englewood, of the Rocky Mountain Front Range High Tech Corridor, which includes the following cities from south to north: Colorado Springs, Monument, Castle Rock, Littleton, Denver, Boulder, Niwot, Longmont, Loveland, Ft. Collins and Greeley.
© 1999-2009Golden Gate Graphics. All Rights Reserved. Last update: Saturday, March 14, 2009